Boy's Outback Camp
Redberry is full of summer fun like our popular Girl's Riding Camp but what we have been missing are programs that are made especially for boys - until now.
Our Boy's Outback program gives a chance for boys to be boys in God's amazing creation. We have scouted out a sweet base camp location on our property. Here campers will engage in outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, archery, and more. Campers will have opportunity to sleep under the stars, prepare their own food, and as part of a small group build bonds that can last a lifetime.
BOY'S OUTBACK CAMP $314.48
Boy's Outback Camp is for boys age 11-13. Drop off and registration will be at 5 PM on Sunday, July 23 & July 30 and pick up will be at 4 PM on Friday July 28 & August 4.
- July 23-28, 2017
- July 30-August 5, 2017
What to Bring
As Outback Camp is in the great outdoors there are some specific items that campers should bring in preparation for the camp.
- 5 complete changes of clothes. Bring at least 1 pair of pants that are NOT jeans (i.e. sweats or fleece pants). Denim, once it gets wet, is cold and takes long to dry.
- Rubber boots (the path to outback camp can get very muddy in rainy weather)
- 2 extra pairs of socks
- 1-2 pairs of running shoes/sturdy footwear for hiking.
- 1 summer jacket & 1 warm jacket
- 1 heavy sweater (wool or polar fleece is best)
- Sun hat
- Canteen or water bottle with watertight lid (a 1 litre pop bottle works well)
- Bible, pen or pencil
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, comb/hair brush, etc.
- Towel & wash cloth
- Sleeping bag (warm enough to keep you warm down to 0 Celsius)
- Any medication needed on a regular basis
- Flashlight & spare batteries
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, chapstick, insect repellent
- Musical instrument
DO NOT BRING:
iPods, MP3 players, cellphones, laptops, pets, tobacco products, alcohol, drugs, junk food or extra snacks (unless on a restricted diet), money, or valuables.