Victoria Park - Saskatoon • June 9, 2018 • 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Every summer children across Saskatchewan head out to local camps. In June we are bringing camp to you! We invite you to join us in Victoria Park, Saskatoon from 11:00am - 4:00pm on June 9th, 2018. Bring your entire family to participate in camp activities hosted by Redberry Bible Camp, Youth Farm, and Camp Kadesh. We hope to see you there!
- FREE activities hosted by local Saskatchewan camps - pony rides, wall climbing, laser tag, & other family friendly activities.
- Learn about your local summer camps directly from camp staff members.
- Food & beverage stations.
- Victoria Park - Located on Spadina Crescent & 17 Street West - Just beside the skate park.
- Parking is available in several locations nearby.
- For those of you who enjoy running, there is a Fun Run camp fundraiser that starts at 9:00 AM before the camp days activities. Camps participating in the Fun Run fundraiser are Camp Kadesh, and Redberry Bible Camp.
Redberry Bible Camp - www.redberrybiblecamp.com: Since 1943 Redberry Bible Camp has opened its doors to children and adults alike. No matter if you are a child or just a child at heart there is always a place for you: from kids camp, to leadership training programs, and family camps. We look forward to seeing you here at camp!
Camp Kadesh - www.campkadesh.com: Camp Kadesh occupies 47 rolling acres on Christopher Lake about 48 km northwest of Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. Camp Kadesh is a ministry of Mid-Prairie Scripture Mission (MPSM), an inter-denominational, church-based, non-profit organization.
Youth Farm Bible Camp: The Youth Farm Bible Camp is a Christian camp that primarily runs during the summer in a farm atmosphere with fun staff, lots of activities and great programming. We offer camps for children and youth and are also one of the few camps in Saskatchewan that offers an Adult Special Needs Program for adults with intellectual disabilities
CCI Canada - www.cci-canada.ca: All of the participating camps are members of CCI/Canada. CCI/Canada belongs to Christian Camping International, which is a world-wide alliance of Christian camping associations in more than thirty countries. They operate as a non-profit, non-denominational organization, helping its members develop effective Christ-centered camp, conference, and retreat ministries.