Redberry Snowmobile Day
Redberry is hosting their 4th annual Men's Snowmobile Day! Registration will be on the morning of the event between 8:30-9:30 AM in the dining hall. If you would like to come up to camp the night before, cabins will be available for your use (Note: no supper/snacks provided the night before). There will be a brunch served during the registration time and a supper to close off the day. Grab a few friends, rev up your snowmobiles and come join us for some snow flying fun!
- Date: March 4th (dependant on snow conditions of course!)
Cost: $30 (tax included)
You can pay for this retreat via paypal, or by phoning our office (306-477-4410). After submitting the registration form below you will be prompted to enter payment.
Last Year's Route
To the right is a image of the proposed route for this years rally. If you want to see the google map version click here.
- Total distance: 141.15 km (87.7 mi)
- Total time: 6:23:12
- Average speed: 22.10 km/h (13.7 mi/h)
- Max speed: 115.20 km/h (71.6 mi/h)
- Max elevation: 743 m (2439 ft)
- Min elevation: 487 m (1598 ft)
- Elevation gain: 1079 m (3539 ft)
- Max grade: 11 %
- Min grade: -9 %
What To Bring:
- Warm clothes for the weather
- Extra gas
- A hearty appetite
- Snacks for the trail, however keep in mind that we will have some food at the halfway point