Redberry Bible Camp seeks to enable children, youth, and families to experience summer camp. Redberry provides support to families in order to remove financial barriers that prevent individuals from participating in our summer camp programs.
Our sponsorship policy, guidelines, and application system has recently been revised. Please read the information below to better understand our sponsorship program, application requirements and sponsorship priorities.
If you have more questions about our sponsorship program please contact us.
How can the Redberry Sponsorship Program help?
- The Redberry Sponsorship Program provides financial support to cover up to 95% of an individual’s camp fees.
- Preference will be given to those who have greater financial need and who are only attending one camp during the summer.
What camp programs are eligible to receive a sponsorship?
- All of our summer camp programs for children, youth and families are eligible to receive a sponsorship.
- The Foundation Program (leadership development program) for youth is also able to receive a sponsorship.
What does a Redberry sponsorship cover?
- A sponsorship covers children, youth and family summer camp fees excluding the $50 deposit (or predetermined deposit of another amount).
- A sponsorship covers Foundation Program fees excluding the $50 deposit (or predetermined deposit of another amount).
- The covered fees include campers’ activities, meals, housing and daily ‘tuck’ (camp store) treats (for children/youth camps only - family campers and Foundation Program participants must provide their own camp store money).
- The sponsorship DOES NOT include transportation to and from camp or camp clothing from the camp store.
When is the deadline to apply for a Redberry sponsorship?
- The deadline to apply for a Redberry sponsorship is April 10, 2018. If there is additional funding after this date, applications will continue to be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
What are the funding arrangements?
- Notification of application status will be forwarded to the applicants in a timely manner following the application processing.
- Once the application has been approved, the camper’s spot in camp will not be secure until the $50 (or other predetermined amount) deposit has been paid.
How to apply for Redberry Sponsorship?
- Online and paper applications can be accessed at www.redberrybiblecamp.com/sponsorship-pro
- This form requires contact information, program information, amount of support requesting and budget information.
- Applications can either be submitted online, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Redberry Bible Camp P.O. Box 25128 River Heights, Saskatoon, SK S7K8B7.
To apply for sponsorship online please click the button below. For paper sponsorship application forms, please contact our office by email.