Plans have been made, and we are eagerly anticipating another summer at Redberry. Core to Redberry is creating an environment that encourages campers to grow physically, mentally & spiritually. We offer fantastic opportunities for adventure, to develop new friendships & play in the great outdoors. With activities like horsemanship, canoeing, archery, wall climbing, skateboarding, sports, crafts, drama, guitar, giant swing & swimming - there is something for everyone.
In addition to our usual exciting programs we also have our specific program camps - Boys Outback Camp, Girls Riding Camp and Saskatoon Day Camps.
If someone other than the child's guardian is dropping the child off at camp for the week, the guardian must print and sign THIS WAIVER and send it with their child. Click here to download the PDF version of the waiver.
- By clicking on the registration button/link you will be forwarded to our registration system.
- Read all directions and text - the registration has important information that is easy to miss if you do not read carefully.
- Registrations are not completed until the $50 registration deposit is paid. Until that point camper spots are not reserved.
- If you are having difficulty registering please contact the office and we will help you through the process.
- We encourage you to use the online registration tool however if you would rather fill out a paper application and mail/fax it into our office, it is available here.
Summer 2017 Specific Program Camps
Summer 2017 Main Camps
- Girl's Riding Camp #1 Beginner(Ages 11-14) - July 2-7
- Girl's Riding Camp #2 Advanced (Ages 13-16) - July 23-28
- Girl's Riding Camp #3 Intermediate (Ages 12-15) - July 30-Aug. 4
- Girl's Riding Camp #4 Intermediate (Ages 12-15) - Aug. 20-25
- Girl's Riding Camp #5 Beginner (Ages 11-14) - Aug. 27-30*shortened week because of first day of school*
- Saskatoon Day Camps #1 (Ages 6-10) - July 17-21 *takes place in Saskatoon
- Saskatoon Day Camps #2 (Ages 6-10) - Aug. 14-18 *takes place in Saskatoon
- Outback Boy's Camp #1 (Ages 11-13) - July 23-28
- Outback Boy's Camp #2 (Ages 11-13) - July 30-Aug. 4
- Explore Camp (Ages 6-8) - July 3-4
- Lil’ Boots Camp (Ages7-10) - July 5-7
- Discovery Camp #1 (Ages 8-10) - July 2-7 FULL FOR GIRLS
- Discovery Camp #2 (Ages 8-10) - July 23-28
- Adventure Camp #1 (Ages 10-12) - July 9-14
- Adventure Camp #2 (Ages 10-12) - Aug. 13-18
- Voyager Camp (Ages 11-13) - Aug. 6-11
- Junior Teen Camp (Ages 12-14) - July 16-21
- Teen Camp (Ages 14-17) - July 30-Aug. 4
- Family Camp - Aug. 20-24