Investing In Redberry
At Redberry, we need your help. We are looking for volunteers, donors, prayer support, and partners to assist in enriching the experience of our campers. With camp fees covering only 40% of our operating costs, Redberry relies on outside resources to maintain our ministry. Can you find time or resources to invest at camp?
Needs At Camp
- Volunteer help with off-season site upkeep and maintenance
- Hay for our horses
- A Backhoe or excavator for our tractor.
- Lawn mowers
- Donations toward our sponsorship fund to send kids to camp
- A heavy duty truck that can haul garbage & our horses.
- Snow blower for our tractor
Ways you can get involved
- Volunteer your time at camp - helping with projects, maintenance, kitchen, staff, etc.
- Commit to prayer for our campers and staff - Click here to become a prayer partner.
- Give financially.
- Pay for a child to go to camp through our sponsorship program.
- Come out to visit us and see the camp in action.
- Attend one of our fundraisers. The Redberry Run & the annual Fall Fundraiser.
- Attend our Camp Day in Saskatoon!
Donate To Redberry
There are a few different options available to people who feel lead to donate to Redberry's ministry. One time donations can me made online using our partner Canada Helps.
One time donations are a huge blessing to us, however Redberry is a year round ministry. Pledging monthly support helps us with financial needs throughout the year. If you wish to donate to Redberry monthly, we now have the ability to facilitate this. You can make ongoing deposits directly to our bank by simply doing the following:
- Download this form
- Send your completed form along with a void check to: PO Box 25128 River Heights
Saskatoon, Sk S7K 8B7
Please give us a call at 306-477-4410 if you have any questions or concerns.
Where your donations go…
Donations are used for a huge variety of projects such as: sponsoring children to attend camp, general camp operating costs, staff salaries & camp upkeep. In addition, every year we have larger capital projects that we raise funds for. Our yearly operating budget is $600,000 - $700,000, with another $50,000 - $150,000 in capital projects.