The Annual Redberry Run
The Redberry Run is Redberry Bible Camp's annual spring fundraiser. This run is based on garnering pledges and is in partnership with the CCI Saskatchewan Camp Day in the city. It brings staff, alumni, and supporters together to fellowship, get some fresh air & exercise, and celebrate camp!
• Date: June 8th, 2019
• Location: Victoria Park Saskatoon
The 2018 Run
Dear Faithful Friends and Supporters,
Guess what? The snow is melting and spring is coming. It is time to find your running shoes and get active. Thank you for your years of participation and supporting the vision of Redberry Bible Camp. Your donations go towards general operations and camp projects. We look forward to seeing you, your friends, and family this spring. Thank you for making a difference in a child’s life and making an impact that will last a lifetime.
We are pleased to partner with other CCI (Christian Camping International) Camps. Supporters will be running in support of the camp of their choice. Redberry is very exited about these partnerships as our primary interest is ensuring that children have opportunities to attend camp regardless of the camp they choose. In addition, after the run, Redberry will be joined by several other local camps to put on a family camp day celebration in the park. We all have a keen interest in getting kids out to camp, and we whole heartedly support each other. The rest of the details for the Fun Run are below:
- Because of the popularity of the event we have needed to change our date and location. This years event date is TBD- the location on the river is just west of downtown in Victoria Park.
- Registration for the Run begins at 9:00am, the Run starts at 9:45am
- When you arrive at the event, please present ALL sponsor pledge forms and monies at the registration table.
- Be sure to Register for the run so we can plan appropriately.
- Transportation to and from the event is the participant’s responsibility.
- Dress for the weather. Be sure to bring a hat, water bottle, and sun protection and/or warm clothes if necessary.
- Runners/Walkers can choose from a 2 km, 5 km or 10 km race.
Sponsor A Runner
To simplify our pledge sponsorship process we have instituted the ability for supporters to send in their pledges online. We would prefer if sponsors would send in credit card information this way rather than calling the office with your information.
To complete the online sponsorship process click on the button below
The following are representations of the incentive prizes - the actual prizes may vary in detail.